View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #19
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Well, its not ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics, its just little pictures of sandwiches, cookies, and the "Mystery, Incorporated" gang's faces, so I don't know what to tell you...
There were a few fairly non-intuitive ones that I can't recall offhand and it might not have been in the Scooby Doo books at all -- we had several of that type of book and they were not all Scooby Doo. I just remember we used the pages in the back that showed what words the pictures represented quite a lot!
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote