View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #29
Dillinquent
eBook pro
Dillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toys

Device: PC, iPad, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Ace
Sigil 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
The Sigil Development blog has not been updated for a long time. Any chance of an quick update on how things are going with Sigil v0.6?

From the my haunting the Sigil website it appears that v0.6 will include a hangar load (there is more than a shed load) of new features, bug fixes and updates.
Yes, it's all gone quiet over there in the Sigil dev camp! Last full release was 6 months ago.
I have been using Sigil 5.902 (V6 beta) for a while and it has some really useful enhancements but also a lot of really annoying bugs which I'm looking forward to having fixed.

I think the dev team have been spending all their efforts on Calibre, which seems to be updated every other day - <off-topic>its nice to know that Calibre is being actively worked on but a right royal pain that it has to be updated every time you use it.</off-topic>
Dillinquent is offline   Reply With Quote