View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 12:09 AM   #52
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
my original choice was A Thousand Cuts by Simon Lelic, because I'd read another of his books, but it's not available in Australia or the UK.
It is in fact available in Australia and I suspect also in the UK though I haven't checked the latter. For some perverse reason the title in Australia (and probably the UK) is "Rupture". As one would expect in Australia, agency prevails and the Kindle Edition is $12.99 for this 2009 reprinted book. Not available in Overdrive in about 6 Australian libraries courtesy of the Chrome library extension. Could be available in freading, boorowbox, cloudlibrary etc. Haven't checked.

Rupture

Last edited by darryl; 08-06-2018 at 12:18 AM.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote