Thread: Firmware Update Fw 5.8.11 update
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 06:34 PM   #287
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Yes, mine worked before the update also. In fact I had just checked my wishlists before I put the update on. So I hope this gets fixed soon. Its the only place for wishlists where I can see right away if a book is in KU or not. Without having to click on every single book one by one, like I have to on the website.

Not sure why it seems to work for some still even after the update, but not for us. If it was the update that broke the link, why wouldn't it have broken it for all.
I just updated my Paperwhite to the newest software, 5.9.2., hoping that would fix the problem on that device at least. Still no luck though!

I've just been building a huge wishlist for KU because I want to try it soon. That's why I immediately noticed I can't access my wishlist after the update, I happily kept looking at all the KU books I would soon be reading.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote