View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #22
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
Do you think the popularity of the Google pads are pushed by lower price or the Google inclusion? I don't have any experience or knowledge of anything non-Apple and I don't use any Google services, with the exception of a rare Youtube vid (they do own that, don't they???) so I'm curious what the driving force is.
I would say, both.

Some don't feel like spending 600$ on ANY tablet. I'm amongh these peaple, i wouldn't use the tablet enough.
I like android better, main reason is called iTunes. I hate these software thinking they know better than us how to organise our stuff. I stay clear of calibre for the same reasons.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote