View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #60
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
And here's a stupid follow-up question.

I've installed the Pages app on my iPad. How do I get the files created in the iPad to my PC? Must they be e-mailed as attachments or is there a more direct way?

I have an iMac as well, but the rest of the family uses that, so I'd really rather use my PC for word-processing functions, but that also brings up a question. Would I be better off syncing the iPad to the iMac? Would I be able to see the Pages files as well as the book annotations and underlined passages if I synced it to the iMac rather than a PC?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote