View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:31 AM   #167
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Looks like I may get a replacement Paperwhite after all. I contacted Amazon about a replacement a few weeks ago because I had pink & green hues on my screen. I was told they couldn't send a replacement to my country so I decided to try and live with it for a while. Just today though, my PW kept restarting every time I tried to put it to sleep. It probably helped that the PW is now being officially sold in my country so I'm happy that they've granted my request for a replacement.

Has anyone had a problem like this though? Kindle keeps restarting with the message, "Collecting information. May take a min... Will restart when done... Please wait..."

Fingers crossed the replacement has a better screen than the one I have now. In the meantime, I'll reset the "defective" PW to see if the restarting problem goes away.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo copy.JPG
Views:	366
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	100264  

Last edited by xtine; 01-29-2013 at 05:57 AM.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote