View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Format C: View Post
I see a used hardcover for a little more than 5$. I suppose that one is worth ripping and scanning, even destructively...

Obviously, once you have bought and digitized the printed book, you have to keep it strictly for your personal use. For sure you cannot share it on the net, like some criminal has done in the past (as you can see googling around for illegal e-versions of that book).
Are you sure? What if you read the printed book, send it to a digitizer but ask the digitizer to email the ebook to a friend instead of to yourself, because your friend wants to read the book but needs the larger font of an ebook? I'm not advocating piracy like some criminal, just wondering about sharing ebooks...
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote