View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:09 AM   #8
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidoid View Post
I don't find it useful at all to know how many pages left until the end of the chapter. It seems to me to be a crazy design idea and I would like to know if ANYONE likes it.
I like to know how many pages to the end of the chapter, number of pages to end of the book I couldn't care less about

I usually have a couple of books on the go at a time, during the day I have the occasional half hour spare to read (i like to finish chapters when reading, not stop half way through a chapter)

So I read a chapter from the book I know I can finish within the time I have free

On an evening I don't really care about either, but I will finish the current chapter before putting the book down
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote