Thread: PRS-T1 Case Sony PRS T1
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #40
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrite View Post
alot of people are complaining about the plastic gloss over the sides of T1, so maybe a case like below which covers all four sides would be cool and i would see alot of people buying into that:
Oh yah! no more fingerprints!

When I touch the screen I don't get fingerprints, why not just give the whole device such a Texture.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote