View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #93
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post

Glad to hear you got things straighted out!

Do you use Calibre? I think the above mentioned solution may have some merit.
I'm embarrased to tell you that I have Calibre installed on my computer and I have played around with it several times, but frankly, I don't understand what it can do for me. I feel like I have entered all my books in several places and I'm puzzled about the advantages of entering them in Calibre as well. I'm not trying to be sassy, it's just that nobody has ever explained to me how it can benefit me. I hear people talk about changing meta data and all that, but nobody says why? What is the payoff as far as my reading library, if I use Calibre? I even posted this question on Kindleboards a while back, but nobody gave me any explanations that made sense to me. Can you explain it to me? Thanks
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote