View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
There is a "restore database" function. It should add most of your information, but not plugboard info, and such.

It works
Thanks Sweetpea, can you provide more direction on where the restore function is and how to use it.

By the way, I always wanted to tell you that I absolutely love your avatars. I like that you change them periodically. They make me laugh and smile.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote