View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 07:21 PM   #610
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I wouldn't want a nomination to be rejected out of hand for being offensive to modern sensibilities.
Agreed. And I won't ever do so, except by how I vote. That's one of the many reasons we vote, after all. If enough of us think a particular work or author is beyond what we can tolerate, it won't get through the voting process. Given that we're a pretty broad spectrum here, from at least 3 different continents, I think we constitute a reasonable filter.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote