View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
My experience with pdf books on the Astak PP, has been OK, mostly. I have read 2 or 3 major books if pdf format. These are reflow-able and aren't too bad, except you are stuck with the horrible Times Roman font that most seem to use, and sometimes you get half pages when page boundaries don't match the size of the PP screen at the current font size.

However, it fails dismally to read pdf files that I have, that have been made up of A4 scanned magazines. It just chooses to not display the large images, so the result, is a blank book
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote