View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
TheBard
Bifocal Wearer
TheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Touch, Aura, Clara ...
clerky96 -

AsI remember (with the first set of alkalines), I changed batteries after the low battery warning appeared, and the screen blanked. I don't remember the battery charge indicator status. The JBL booted up appropriately after inserting freshly-recharged rechargeables. (The problems I described in the other thread were with the rechargeables)

I am continuing my tests, using fully charged Duracell 2650 mah rechargeables (plenty of current, but still only 1.2 volt). I have also purchased a brick of 1.5 volt alkalines, just in case.

Hopefully other users will have additional observations and anecdotal evidence of battery usage & performance.

(Too bad the JBL does not have a "run-time clock", so we could determine how many hours the JBL will work per change or charge)
TheBard is offline   Reply With Quote