Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by coredump View Post
So, my 360 arrived and I am having fun with it. I am also preparing a series of videos showing it working, but I hit some doubts and would like to see if someone can tell me the answers:

- The only way to turn it off is holding the power button? Doesnt it have a power saving mode with screen turned off that it can be quickly returned on? It takes not much to boot, but if it took nothing it would be even cooler.

It does turn off after 10 minutes of idle, though there are options in menue, when you can have it working and not turning off for long time or forever until battery works.

- Adobe Reader has less controls than fbreader, but fbreader is not showing linebreaks and other formating breaks (page breaks and white lines). I saw someone saying that solved it with a CSS, is that possible? Adobe reader shows breaks and stuff, but the font options are really sufferable.

Developers are constantly working on improving Adobe reader with the font options. What version of the firmware do you have now installed on your PB?
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote