View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #111
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjw70 View Post
I have a Kindle and I am looking to buy an iPod Touch. I really love the Kindle as an ereader but I would like something mobile that I can use for web, email, and pdfs. Also, the Touch would be nice as a backup ereader.
I have both the Kindle and the iTouch and love them both.

I rarely read on my iTouch, but do use it every day for many other applications and listen to a lot of audio books on it. With Calibre, it is a snap to get books to read into Stanza which is my preferred reading software when I do use it for ebooks.

Cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote