Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 02:29 PM   #121
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Just an update on what I've been doing, as I did say I was going to release v21 about a week back. I've been really busy with what has almost turned into a rewrite of the app, as I wanted to support pluggable sources. I expect to be done by the end of this weekend. Currently I have plugins for RSS, web pages (including recursive fetches), Wikipedia entries (also with recursive fetches), and FictionBook.ru books (for those that want to go there). Hopefully by the time I release I'll also have Gutenberg books, and sites that have X-Word.com crosswords. And of course it seems I may have to test against the updated Sony software. Watch this space.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote