View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 02:56 AM   #14
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
0.5.7 has a new set metadata feature for PDF files that can sometimes hang. This will be fixed in the next release.
Oh okay. Well, might as well start all over again since there were some PDF files that I wanted to add bookmarks to to ease navigation. I hope the new release comes soon
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote