View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 04:44 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I'm surprised that the lack of settings works for most of you. Because it's double spaced with large margins, I'm only getting 17 lines per page on a 7 inch screen. I can't deal with that. What are others getting?
To me it looks no different than the Kindle Fire I own. I can read on it comfortably. I use a medium font I would says size 4 probably.
The Sans-Serif font is very readable for me. I've been trying to figure what font it is.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote