View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I have read half a book on the Kindle since December. That's IT. I don't want to use it And now I don't want to use it because since I know it's someone else's (because I plan to sell it) it doesn't feel mine anymore. I'll have MINE by Thursday!!
I hate to say it, but that's just silly. To not use a device because you think it might break you might as well not have it at all. What use does a working device do you if you don't use it?

I tell my wife the same thing about her jewelry. She is afraid to wear it because it is expensive and she might loose it. So... it does not good sitting on the counter either. You might as well not have it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote