View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #51
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Especially for tablets you don't have! Did you really say you have two HDX cases but don't have an HDX or am I misreading?
Yep I bought the first one with HDX #1 and love it so much seeing it was on sale for $5 I bought a second one as a backup. About a week later HDX #1 started to fail then they sent me HDX #2 which had a green tint and cloudy screen so then they replace it with HDX #3 which had a strong blue border that showed up on everything. So I returned it for a refund and bought a Nexus 7.2 instead. So I have the two HDX cases one still in packaging and the other one I used on all 3 HDXs I went through.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote