View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Yes, it sounds like you have the kindlepid script running now. You will need to enter the PID with the asterisk on your library site.

I am not sure why they think its not valid unless their software won't take a PID with an asterisk (I think its a problem with some sites).

When typing in your serial number to convert with kindlepid.py, make sure you don't enter any spaces, that you don't confuse zeroes (0) with O's, and use proper case (upper/lower).

Perhaps if you post what library you are using, someone who subscribes to the same can provide further help.

Good luck, I love getting books from the library!
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote