View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 06:50 AM   #9
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks for the response.

Do you have, or would you consider providing, a stand alone manual? Something that I could read on my computer or in print while trying to work through basic tasks would be very helpful.
You don't need a stand alone manual. Marvin is pretty easy. It has a built in tutorial. The harder part is calibre. I'd check out some of the sticky threads over in the calibre forum.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote