View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #1
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Nook glowlight at £49 in UK

Nook simple touch with glowlight is discounted to £49 in UK (While supplies last).

Details here:http://uk.nook.com/.

This time, it seems that the retailers have them in stock. Since I am not in UK anymore, I guess, I will have to bump my friends.

After getting Nook simlpe touch for £29 pounds and realising how great a deal it was, I am not going to let this go by. Also, after installing coolreader and goldendict into NST, I am not going to go with anything other than an android (at least hackable/installable) ereader.

So, this is perfect for me.

Last edited by iamosam; 09-26-2013 at 06:37 AM.
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote