View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #45
parkher
Evangelist
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BL Alita/Mimas/Ares, OB Note2/Note, KA One/H2O/HD, S PRS T2/T1, PB 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
Thanks, trekk.

To all: Is 30 enough or should I increase max value?
On Aura HD, I am using left and right margins = 92 each in portrait mode.
That gives me the width of text itself exactly as in printed books I have.
In landscape mode I would need exactly 300 on each side, because I would need to increase each margin from 8-9 mm to approximatelly 26 mm, i.e., 3.25 times.

So please, increase max value for margins 10 times from 30 to 300
Or at least to 100 - I am not sure that for 6.8" screen of Aura HD landscape is needed.
Perhaps portrait is enough. For 6" devices landscape is necessary.

BTW, the current max value seems to be applied inconsistently:
I tried left margin = 70, right margin = 80.
After exiting CR and starting again, left value was changed from 70 to 8 but the right value remained 80. It is strange.
But with my favorite values = 92 I cannot exit CR at all, both are dropped to 8 each time.
Now 72 on each side were both dropped to 8. with 60 on boths sides - seems to be ok.

Last edited by parkher; 09-25-2013 at 01:46 PM.
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote