View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #13
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by elano View Post
I've taken a try with SVG and it's effectivelly a fabulous way (I'll keep it in mind for future projects), but not in my specific case... Because I absolutely need to keep text has being rasterized in bitmap (a matter of copyright). And image embeded in SVG in not att all vector. To have text being treated as vector, you need to write it in plan text in the SVG XML file, to do it be interpreted by the SVG rendering engine.
Correct, an image wrapped in an SVG is not a real vector image. However, it appears that the rescaling is better than just a plain image. YMMV.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote