Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #50
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Kobo touch tweaks 2.4.0 Fw

This was what I changed, but the result was a middle catastrophe. The "Tools" button appeared, but of all the options I choose, there only worked "Shelves" and "ReadingLife", i. e. they didn't work, they only appeared on the screen. It wasn't even possible to power down the engine, nor to open the "Tools" to achieve the "Reboot" button. So I in stalled the plugin completely new, so that the settings that I had manipulated disappeared from the .ini file.

I think I better stop scamping this way and content me with the Kobo settings.

Nevertheless, thanks to you!
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote