View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #724
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Pretty interesting, and I can appreciate the love you have for your PW's and not wanting to go back to older models, but I still can't see past that paying the full price and being willing to accept the faults you can see on it. Just encourages companies to push out new products without ironing out it's problems first.
Many of us here have had Amazon sending us devices until they got it right (or almost right). That right there is telling Amazon that we aren't willing to just accept its flaws. They sent me a total of 6, I believe. Plenty of other people have had numerous exchanges as well, which means that Amazon is forking out a not-insignificant amount of money for shipping plus these returned devices can no longer technically be sold as "new". This is costing them money. The question is: is it costing them enough money to make sure that the next generation doesn't have these issues (if that's possible)? I guess we'll find out.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote