View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Points View Post
I don't use calibre for library functions--just for conversions--and wanted to know what that file was before making manual changes to the epub I created. I'm so glad you didn't take an arrogant, superior tone and make your post come off like a putdown.
I am not a mind reader. (and I have another 8 years of computer usage on you. A PDP-8L )
Newbies (to calibre) are used to making changes to file names. Part of the Database is the File. Change that and the linkage is broken.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote