View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #1349
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Dead Beat

Ok, so I started Dead Beat a while ago, uhm, sometimes earlier today. Just starting Chapter 8 and found something worth quoting here:
Dead Beat, Chapter 8, first Paragraph:
Spoiler:
Quote:
I paused just before I opened the shop's door and walked outside. It was one of those moments that would have had dramatic music if my life were a movie, but instead I got a radio jingle for some kind of submarine sandwich place blaring over the store's ambient stereo. The movie of my life must be really low-budget.

I hope someone makes sure to have it sounding reaaally cheap when making the movie for it with a on his face (not again).
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote