View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #150
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I was thinking the same thing.

The touch tech is available in the err.... let me think... "Mplayer Gui" thread.

Just fiddle the script about a bit, don't "draw" anything and test for hits - then pass them to the game.

This is when Hawhill jumps in and says "Stop messing around with that ancillary rubbish and just code it into the app..."

speaking of which

@Hawhill. any chance I could get a dump of your exact CTNG settings? Would be appreciated.

The source is bundled with the app.

so choices are: strap something over the top. figure out where to inject key presses (I would guess /proc/keypad but that's a total guess) - load it as part of a script.

actually add the relevant bits to the code which would comprise either

a) doing it right and having a simple config for this kind of thing (future proof)
b) just hacking in the support for the device at hand.

Okay, well I don't have the means to build this right now (I have tried a couple of times) given a few more Build config pointers perhaps I could.

My overlay solution is speculative also I would like to point out, reliant of finding how to pass key events to the app.

HTH
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote