View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:01 AM   #13
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm a non-demanding e-book reader. I think in the past three years there's only been one e-book that was so poorly proofed that I couldn't get past the first chapter. I don't mind typos, I have no need to annotate, I don't need a dictionary... Once in a blue moon I come across a book that has all the apostrophes replaced with question marks. For some odd reason, that bothers me enough to put the book into a program with a 'search and replace' function, but then I'm good to go on. I read on a Sony 505 that has no touch screen, no backlight, just an old reliable e-book reader that I take with me where ever I go. I hope it lasts forever cuz I just hear waaaay too many problems with all the newer, better readers available today.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote