View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #294
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
I received an e-mail from Amazon a year or so ago saying that they would like to replace the Kindle copy I purchased, with the 50th anniversary edition of LOTR (single volume edition) that has several errors corrected. After replying to the e-mail, they sent the new file to my Kindle.

I checked my copy with the listing in the OP and the listed errors have been corrected.

The edition I have is from Harper Collins eBooks.
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote