View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Now I plugged in the Kindle Fire HD and nothing!!! I have unplugged and plugged, and changed my preferences to Kindle Fire HD. My Kindle Fire HD does not show up on Calibre. I did download the Android File Transfer for Mac, and I was so frustrated. It shows numbers for books, so I can't understand what to transfer. YUCK.

Help please.
Sorry, can't help you with a Mac.... I would recommend posting in the Calibre forum.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote