View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #323
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ok Glo's are available in stores here as of today and I bought mine

I've figured out pretty much everything, wifi, light, on-screen functions etc ...

But one thing I can't figure yet. I installed the PC software to manage my library from my PC as I did with my Sony reader back then.
First thing I notice is how books to buy spring at you and you can't miss them but, I can't find NOWHERE on my PC software a button to LOAD the books I already have on my computer on to my Kobo ...
So how do I do that ?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote