View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #140
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Ummm, the shortcut for Count All is Alt+C (Ctrl+A would conflict with built in behaviour of controls to select all the content).

There is an inconsistency in the 905/906 beta when it comes to button/menus/shortcuts enabled around F&R when you are in Book View/Preview View. In that the options on the Search menu (and hence the keyboard shortcuts) are disabled, but you can click on the buttons (which does the "right" thing of switching to Code View so it can do the action),. I have already fixed this for the next release.
Sorry, I meant "Alt+A", but it looks like you've got this one under control! In that case, how's about this one: window resizing. Sigil seems to forget size and position of its windowed mode from one session to the next if it was maximized (ie not windowed) when you last closed it, instead centering it and resizing it to more-or-less a perfect square. This is totally granular and nitpicky, but given the frequency with which i open & close Sigil, I thought I'd throw it out there.