View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #22
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
I did try to manage the number of books on my Kindle, really. But this year the number has gone up; I'm now over 230. However, I keep a "To Be Read" collection to manage my reading.

I mainly read a book through before moving on, except for those times the book is absolute junk. Sometimes, I have two or three going at the same time.

I'm not tempted to give up a book because I have all the others on my Kindle. I do like having a small library with me at all times as it makes choosing the next book easier.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote