View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:10 AM   #11
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Soulayrol View Post
Thanks. This is the kind of use I have just read in another thread. I guess I will do the same, using Calibre to load my ebooks.

However, just for the record, is it possible to use the Kobo Glo without even setting an account?
No, you need a Kobo account and you need to be logged into it on the Kobo Glo to use the Glo. You don't have to actually use the kobo account though, as long as you're logged in. (If you'd want to, you could also use an email address that you don't use for daily stuff.)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote