View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #7
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
From the gizmodo quote:

There is still a large number of people that aren't in ANY ecosystem yet. Oddly, I'm one of them, despite being an entertainment nerd and a gadget hound in general.
If the people over at XDA crack these bad boys open for some rooting, I imagine that it'll be like their previous entries with being decent priced full-blown Android tablets.

My old Nook Color went from being a locked down something or other, to being a great daily driver.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote