Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #712
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@everyone having problems with the font size patch: please keep reporting them, preferrably with as much detail as you can, so that I can try to reproduce the problem and figure out what is going on (when I get some time).

Please also report if the books in question are in KF2 or KF8 format. It may well be that the patch only works partially with KF8 books, because Amazon chose to implement the KF8 reader as a native application (which is something that JBPatch cannot change). For instance, I have tested font size 4, and it works - but maybe the KF8 reader has its own lower limit of 7.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote