View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #44
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I totally agree. I have a 650 and I have used the physical page turn buttons maybe 3 times in almost a year.
In fairness though, the PRS505 and 300 were really the last readers Sony designed where buttons were the primary means of turning pages. It seems to me they were included on the PRS650 and later readers purely as a secondary method. On my 505 I generally don't even think about the buttons when I am using it... but if I read with my wife's 650 I do... because their position is just plain awkward.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote