View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #13
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
Sorry to be so late chiming in, but I just downloaded it since I'm a member of the same library system, and found the text unreadable as well ... first paragraph was fine, then everything was just a series of capital S characters with carets above them.

I had another problem with one of their books a couple weeks ago ... expired DRM meant it was unreadable on any machine. Never knew that couple happen, nor did the central library, either. Still waiting to get that sorted.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote