View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #18
TonyGamble
Groupie
TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
altru,

Thanks for that vote of enthusiasm.

As I am off for a holiday in a couple of weeks I am tempted to take my little Android device that worked in Italy and leave the purchase of a T1 until we return. The device I have is useless in sunshine but it is reliable. If I buy a T1 I can then root it and have the re-assurance of having people like yourself within access of my home PC to guide me through any subsequent problems. I am a photographer and would never take a new camera on holiday - so the same feeling applies to tablets.

Tony
TonyGamble is offline   Reply With Quote