View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 06:38 AM   #11
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
You could convert your books to epubs, and change the font.
You could also make your whole ebook bold, so all the text will show fatter.

I found on my Ez-Reader Pro one font type that is very viewable! (ft 2, forgot the name).

If your screen looks green, try reading it under a purple light or something to compensate.
Red, yellow, or even blue backlight can change the background color a bit.

On a cloudy day, my Jetbook had a little tint of brown in the grey.
Under white LED light, it looked more grey.

i added css script to calibre to mobi files to make it bolder but to no avail as it just defaults to the installed fonts.

in the latest updat there is a linux bin file.could this opened and extra fonts added?

i tried opening it in windows xp using isobuster and magic iso both which can open bin files to no avail.

i had a look around but no one seems to have hacked into it to add better fonts.

Last edited by vugtitan; 07-22-2012 at 06:42 AM.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote