View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsibauste View Post
I am sorry for creating this thread. I was changing the name of the original file, not unziping and changing the name of the zip file that was inside the zip file. Thank you all for helping me see where my mistake was.
Don't be sorry for creating the thread, your mistake and your willingness to admit it could be the very thing that helps someone else with the same, or similar, problem.

The other thing is that we all have done something like that in our lives and the main thing is that we learn from it.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote