View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #75
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweia View Post
For me a different Diags:
[root@kindle etc]# cat version.txt
System Software Version: 019-J2-diags_yoshi-155938
Fri Apr 6 04:28:01 PDT 2012

However in Diags, Geekmasters hack (which seemed to me the cleanest/easiest to understand) refuses to run.
bit further checking reveals: BOTH /usr/local has been completely erased (subdirs etc, bin. sbin are gone) AND /var/local/system is empty as well (but should probably have contained Geekmasters "mntus.param").
P.S. Geekmaster: If you wish, I can upload "my" diags-image to somewhere, if you want to have a look at it yourself...
WHICH hack refuses to run?

Perhaps your "geekmaster's hack" (whichever one that is) is running against the wrong partition? Can you post the contents of the hack you used?

Beware that your root partition will be either mmcblk0p1 or mmcblk0p2 depending on how you booted, so the missing /usr/local is not clear (which partition?)

Yes I want a copy of the different diags partition. Thanks.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote