View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #48
Anna Drake
Zealot
Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think having free ebooks available to readers is important. I had three free ebooks out for nearly two years: a short story, a novella, and a novel. I did it because I assumed no one would even consider buying a book from an unknown, self-pubbed writer.

Anyway, people might not have bought the books, but they did read them and review them. I was stunned. Now, I've put a price tag on the novel and it is selling, not in large numbers, but at a rate that surprises me.
Anna Drake is offline   Reply With Quote