View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #47
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
Is there any reason why Onyx prefers to communicate through a mediator?
Seems to be almost the only company without direct access, forum, mail inquiries for customers/users.

This "I will ask them, they told me, probably" etc.

Strange things happen ...
I am not a mediator, just some one who cares.
I do that because I like It. I like the product and I like to help users. Nobody forces me to do that.

About direct access, mail inquiries etc. of Onyx International - did you try to contact them directly? I think they would answer your questions if you would ask.
Currently they are not really well known abroad of China. They are just trying with their products to enter and to keep a small niche of the european, russian and US ereaders market.
Just don't be so strict to them . I didn't see a lot of Sony or Amazon employees here either - mostly users themselves are helping each other.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote