Thread: Touch Excessive Battery Use?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #42
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Yes, it could very well be a firmware problem. As I mentioned, I think the battery really isn't draining, the Nook just thinks it is. THe problem is that if you have one that is misbehaving, you are at its mercy - if it thinks it needs to be charged, it needs to be charged.

Everytime they have an upgrade, it seems to always include an item that says "better battery life." I keep hoping these updates will fix the way my Touch is misbehaving. So far I've been thru 2 updates and neither has fixed the problem.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote